At Trevor Day School, we recruit and retain the highest caliber of faculty and staff—practitioners who are committed to academic and personal excellence, and who embody the mission, vision, and values of the school.
We are eager to work with and learn from those who:
- drive academic excellence through inquiry-based teaching;
- design curriculum that promotes enduring understanding and lifelong inquiry;
- foster true engagement by placing students at the center of the learning experience;
- articulate messages of inclusivity and equity and their importance to our community;
- embrace meaningful integration of technology in the classroom;
- understand that teaching and learning often transcends the classroom;
- build collaborative relationships with students that are based in trust and mutual respect;
- and believe that collaboration and thinking across disciplines is essential for an energized and purposeful classroom dynamic.